Advanced Scuba Diver Course
Continue your underwater adventure with the NAUI Advanced Scuba Diver Course, as you utilize your skills to explore new dive sites and environments, as well as activities which you've never tried before.
You'll get to experience both deep and night dives and learn about navigation, search and recovery, and dive computers.
Successful completion of the course earns you the NAUI Advanced Scuba Diver certification card which allows you to engage in diving activities without supervision, provided the activities and the areas dived approximate those of your training.
- Minimum age of 15 years. Junior certification is available for ages of 10-14 years.
- Certification as a NAUI Scuba Diver or equivalent.
- The NAUI Medical Evaluation form has a list of diving contraindications on it. If you have any of the listed medical conditions, simply drop us a call and we'll be able to better advise if diving is a suitable activity for you. The form can be downloaded here.
Total COURSE Fee: SGD700.00
- NAUI Online E-learning
- 6 open water dives in Bintan
- Full rental of diving equipment
- Advanced Scuba Diver certification upon successful completion of course
- 2 night stay at Trikora Beach Club in Bintan
- Breakfast and lunch on both Saturday and Sunday morning
- Transfers between Bintan Ferry Terminal and resort
- Return tickets between Singapore and Bintan which will cost SGD70.00
- Dinner on Saturday night which will cost approximately SGD20.00-30.00
Typical itinerary (Times are shown in local time)
1900h - Meet at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
2000h - Ferry departs for Bintan
2000h - Arrive at Bintan Ferry Terminal
2030h - Depart by car to Trikora Beach Club
2130h - Arrive at Trikora Beach Club for registration and briefing
0730h - Breakfast
0830h - Meet at dive center for briefing for first open water dive
0930h - First dive of the day
1100h - Second dive of the day
1300h - Lunch
1500 - Third of the day
1800h - Night Dive
1930h - Seafood dinner at a very affordable local restaurant
2130h - Advanced Scuba Diver Course examination
0730h - Breakfast
0830h - Meet at dive center for dive briefing
0900h - First dive of the day
1030h - Second and last dive of the day
1230h - Lunch
1430h - Depart for Bintan Ferry Terminal
1535 - Ferry departs for Singapore
1735 - Ferry arrives at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
Regarding failure to complete the course satisfactorily
- Passing the course is not guaranteed and all six open water dives must be completed.
- Additional dives will not be scheduled solely for the sake of passing students who for whatever reason may require them to pass the course.