Oceanic Veo 3.0
The Oceanic VEO 3.0 continues Oceanic's tradition of designing rugged, feature-rich personal dive computers that are intuitively easy to use and reasonably priced. Featuring Oceanic’s exclusive Dual Algorithm, 2-Nitrox Mix Compatibility, Audible Alarms, 3-Button Interface with settings "Step Back", and so much more. All in a strong, lightweight "hockey-puck" module for your wrist or console.
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- 3 Operating Modes: NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- 3 Operating Buttons with "Step Back" interface – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off.
- Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed
- Audible Alarm with flashing LED light
- SmartGlo Backlighting senses ambient light, enabling the backlight only in low light conditions, conserving battery life
- 24 dive on-unit log book
- Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware – these may be operational improvements or even new features