The pneumatically-balanced ZEO is an engineering marvel of precision, durability and comfort. Its durable chrome-plated marine brass metal valve delivers a phenomenal breathing experience, improves cold-water performance and helps recirculate moisture from exhalation to prevent dry mouth. The breathing adjustment gives the diver a wide range of control to precisely set airflow throughout the dive.
ZEO Second Stage
- Pneumatically balanced second stage automatically maintains consistent inhalation effort throughout dive
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort allows the diver to control a desired level of airflow at any time.
- Patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive
- Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple dive/pre-dive adjustment
- Inline swivel for reduced jaw fatigue and comfort
FDX-i First Stage
- Reduced weight
- Pneumatically balanced - consistent performance at any depth
- Environmentally Sealed diaphragm - cold water ready
- 4 Low Pressure and 2 High Pressure Ports
- Improved flow rate over standard right angle first stages.