Your regulator is a finely tuned piece of equipment with lots of small moving parts, constantly spinning and moving each time you inhale. Besides the wear and tear from this movement, exposure to sea water can also lead to a build-up of salt which can damage these parts or cause them to jam up.
ABOUT OUR SERVICING
- We strip down your regulators so every metal part goes through ultrasonic cleaning
- Full service kits are used (A service kit contains parts which need to be replaced annually according to manufacturer specifications)
- Parts not included in the service kit that have gone through notable wear and tear will also be replaced
- Your regulators will be put back together and tuned for optimal performance
- Servicing takes approximately 4-5 working days, although urgent requests may be accepted if time allows for it